Saturday, January 30, 2016

football is life

Football is a team sport and one of the most famous sport in the world. I have been playing for the CSA football team ever since i started. Football for me is not just a sport it's a passion whenever i step on the pitch i always have a smile on my face cause i know that this is the right thing i am doing, I have been playing football for 5 years now and i still can't get enough of it. From the first time i touched a football when i was grade 6 this sport has still been my favorite. This sport has also helped get my health back on track, As i played i gained more and more wait to the point that i could not even last for a full game. Until i realized i had to make a change and that changed has benefited me greatly. this sport has brought me far in my life playing football , This sport has taught me the value of teamwork and has brought me allot of new friends. Football for me is a big part of my life and i don't think i would let go of it anytime soon...



 GRADE 6 (year 1)

                                                                 
GRADE 7 (year 2)

                                                                    GRADE 9 (year 3)

                                                                 GRADE 10 (year 4)

GRADE 11 (present)


by: panlilio rafael

January, 9, 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment